Source.ag is on a mission to produce more fresh fruits and vegetables for more people, through A.I. powered greenhouses.
We are making greenhouses more scalable by developing the world’s most advanced artificial grower. Our software and AI models help growers to define optimal seasonal crop plans and provide greenhouse autopilot functionality to ensure flawless daily growing operations.
As the more ‘business-oriented Product Manager you are strong in synthesizing external customer requests into the internal product road map of our commercial offering. To gather customer input you work well with our customer-facing teams (sales, implementation, support & customer success), yet you are still technical enough to work with engineering and design to trade-off roadmap versus the engineering effort needed. You have an eye for product pricing, customer segmentation and the customer ‘job to be done'. You take ownership and manage to bring together all disciplines required to build out and improve the product our customer needs.
- Define and maintain the product roadmap in alignment with business stakeholders and our other product teams
- Work closely with our customer-facing teams (sales, implementation, support & customer success) to gather insights into customer needs and product feedback.
- Cluster and translate these insights from different customer channels into well-founded backlog items
- Work with greenhouse growers & other experts to enrich your backlog, build the ‘case’, and workout product requirements for new or to be improved features.
- Prioritize refined features to be developed based on direct customer and business needs and in line with the product roadmap and vision.
- Be accountable for the product delivery, acceptance and aftercare in line with the roadmap.
- Steer a team of product analysts and software engineers, providing adequate guidance, process, and feedback throughout, fostering an environment in which your team can excel.
- 2+ years of dedicated product management experience within a user-centric fast scaling B2B SaaS environment
- Proven experience in working closely with more operational, customer-facing teams ( sales, support, implementation, and customer success)
- Great people skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, both inside and outside Source.
- Experience with building and shipping high-quality products with great user experience under a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- A strong understanding of the importance of data in product management, providing actionable insights and tracking the success of those initiatives
- Strong problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- In possession of a working permit that allows working in The Netherlands
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Familiarity with or affinity for agriculture, biology, and/or plant sciences
- Experience with complex enterprise software that includes services
- If we can challenge you for a game of Padel (yes, there is a Padel court in our building)