Product Manager B2B SAAS
Source.ag is on a mission to produce more fresh fruits and vegetables for more people, through A.I.-powered greenhouses.
We are making greenhouses more scalable by developing the world’s most advanced artificial grower. Our software and AI models help growers to define optimal seasonal crop plans and provide greenhouse autopilot functionality to ensure flawless daily growing operations.
The application we are developing collaborates with the different greenhouse systems to help execute the cultivation strategy, while constantly adapting to changing external conditions. As Product Manager, you take ownership and manage to bring together all disciplines required to build and improve our product. You make sure that our clients get delivered continuous product improvements to make sure we can take A.I.-powered greenhouses to the next level.
- Define and maintain the product roadmap in alignment with business stakeholders and our other product teams
- Work with greenhouse growers & other experts to gather insights and information required to inform the product roadmap and gather product feedback
- Prioritize features to be developed based on customer feedback and needs
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog
- Provide acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done
- Steer a team of product analysts, plant & data scientists, and software engineers, providing adequate guidance and feedback throughout, fostering an environment in which your team can excel
- 5+ years of experience working in a tech or SaaS environment
- 2+ years working as a Product Owner or Product Management related role in an Agile working setup
- Strong analytical skills, ideally a technical or quantitative educational background
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with digital product development
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Track record of leadership in building products together with a team of engineers
- Deeply passionate about building and shipping high-quality products with great user experience
- Proven ability to pair product vision and execution
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
- Familiarity with or affinity for agriculture, biology and/or plant sciences
- Hands-on data science or software engineering experience
- If we can invite you for a game of Padel (yes, there is a Padel court in our building)