Customer Implementation Specialist
To bring positive change to the global food system, Source.ag is supporting the best greenhouse growers in the world to help them scale their operations and become more successful. We do this by building software and AI solutions that help growers to more efficiently manage their day-to-day operations.
We work hard daily to help growers scale their fruit & vegetable production with technology. As Customer Implementation Specialist you have a vital role in this mission. You run the daily operations to ensure that (new) users always see the correct data on our platform. This requires a detailed understanding of how data moves from greenhouse sensors to the frontend of our platform. Moreover, this requires building (low-code) tooling and automating our implementation processes. You communicate with our growers and you build a relationship with them, so they feel comfortable using our platform and they trust the data that it provides. If a grower experiences any data issue, you ensure it will be solved within a heartbeat.
Data is the core of our product, as a Customer Implementation Specialist, you will have a huge impact on the success of Source and our growers. Together with the implementation analysts you build low-code tooling to automate implementation processes and make (meta) data accessible to other teams within Source. In this role, you work closely with the Data Platform team to bring our data to production, and with the Support team to make sure any data challenge can be fixed as fast as possible.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a data-oriented role (e.g. Data Analyst) within a tech environment;
- Outstanding communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Strong eye for detail and passionate about solving data issues
- Experience with 1 or more programming languages, e.g. Python, Go, Java, Scala, Typescript;
- Data-savviness: Good understanding of data flows between systems;
- Self-starting and proactive attitude: you will have the opportunity to bring and implement ideas to improve our implementation process;
- Curiosity and eagerness to understand the details of data flow.
At Source, we highly value diversity of backgrounds and thoughts. Research has shown that people make different internal assessments of whether they are a good fit for the job. We therefore highly encourage you to apply to this job, even if you feel you might not 'tick all the boxes'!